Sunday 29 June 2014

Summer garden


Hi, i was inspired to make this card by the challenge at the
Simon Says Stamp Monday blog where the theme is "I ought to use this more".

I've had this designer paper for ages, along with lots of other sheets, and thought I should start using it!
The butterfly was stamped, fussy cut and coloured with inktense pencils.

I'm also linking up to the anything goes challenge at Seize the birthday.


It's also anything goes at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Materials used:
Designer paper; Hero Arts antique engravings stamp; Memory Box label die; sentiment sticker; double sided tape.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

13 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah wonderful wonderful card Cathy love the butterfly! Shaz in Oz x

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful background papers and lovely butterfly! Fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "I Ought to Use More of this".

Anita in France said...

What beautiful DP, Cathy ... the gorgeous butterfly looks as though it's fluttering round a country garden! Anita :)

joy said...

I love this card, Cathy! Butterflies are one of my favorite things to use on cards. And, the designer paper is so pretty - I don't think I will ever be able to use up the papers I have.

Carol L said...

How pretty with all of those flowers and gorgeous butterfly! Beautiful card!

Deepti said...

Oh my Cathy, this is gorgeous !

roffeycreations said...

Now this I love - so simple and beautiful and talented...
the card aint bad either... bhahahahaahahaha...
Mxxx

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Cathy, such pretty papers and a beautiful butterfly!!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Brenda in IN said...

What a beautiful card. I have only made one card with pattern paper. You have inspired me to try again. So pretty and the butterfly just adds to it.

OttawaMom said...

Simple, yet stunning! Gorgeous background and lovely butterfly. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Seize the Birthday!

Janet's Joy said...

Oh yes that paper is so pretty!! Love your gorgeous butterfly too!
So glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday!

scrappymo! said...

This is so pretty. The paper is vacuity fly and so suits your pretty butterfly.

Jacqueline said...

Such a pretty card, Cathy!