Sunday 2 August 2015

Musical Anniversary


Hi everyone. I was asked to make an anniversary card for a couple 
who love music. I punched these flowers from some old music scores  and embossed the tag with some musical notes. Some of the lyrics can be seen too, the word love and lovers lane
so I hope they like it!

I'm linking up to some challenges.

At Less is More this week it's a colour challenge - use berry colours.
I've used festive berry distress ink with a touch of fired brick, mustard seed and aged mahogany.
We'd love you to display our banner

At Addicted to Stamps & More there's a photo for inspiration.

I
I was inspired by the bold red and silver.

At Simon Says Stamp Monday the theme is no ordinary paper.
I've used an old music score. 

Simon Monday Challenge Blog
At  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday it's anything goes.

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Supplies:
SU pansy punch and EK Success small flower punch; MFT tag die; Elizabeth Craft curvy leaves die; MBossabilities music embossing folder; distress ink; silver cord; glossy accents; sentiment sticker.

Have a great week,
thanks for visiting, Cathy x

18 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Using the music notes paper to create the flowers is inspirational. Love the colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Kathyk said...

What a super tag card

Kathyk

Susanne Vargas said...

I am sure they will love this personalized, music themed, gorgeous card!

Anita in France said...

So pretty and texture-y, Cathy ... this is lovely ... I'm sure the recipients with love it! Anita :)

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Your punched music score flower petals are soooo pretty! I'm sure they will love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge Blog. Cheers Nicole

MaryH said...

The subtle print on these pretty flowers was a brilliant idea for this music loving couple. The flowers are lovely against the white embossing on the tag, and this is a beautiful CAS with the white against that black. Very wonderful. TFS & Hugs

Dora B. said...

What great colors, and an interesting twist using musical score for the flowers.

Karen M said...

Your flowers look amazing Cathy and I love your card:) xx

Monika Reeck said...

your flower is stunning
against that Black paper wooowww
I ADORE THIS stunning and beautiful together
thanks for joining with us at ATSM this time
hugs,Monika (DT)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful elegance and great use of the berry shades Cathy.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Neets B said...

Such a classy card, love the deep red of your flowers.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Chrissie said...

I'm glad to be back from my various jaunts and ready to do lots of blog visiting!
This is gorgeous, those flowers are so rich looking!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Love those pretty flowers! Great design!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

*Vicki* said...

Wow! This is absolutely amazing!! I love the dimension and the gorgeous flowers and colors here! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Brenda in IN said...

Oh Cathy I think you nailed the theme of this card. I love the punched flowers with the notes and the love you. Perfect anniversary card.

Anne said...

What a super card Cathy, perfect for the occasion!
Thanks so much for joining us this week
Anne
Less is More

roffeycreations said...

Those flowers are fantastic.... Mxxx

Barb said...

What a lovely tag. I'm sure they will be absolutely delighted with it. Barbxx