Thursday 29 September 2016

Blue bird and flowers.


I wanted to link up to the challenge at Scrapbook Boutique before it closes tomorrow!
If you live in Australia, there is this great mood board for inspiration.
I went with the blues and pinks, rather than the balloons.

Enter Our Challenge

I'm also entering the soft and simple challenge at Seize the Birthday. I'm hoping the soft blues and pinks will fit the theme.


I've used all dies in this card so I'm putting another entry into the anything goes dies challenge at


Supplies: 
Memory Box woodland branch, perched reed bird, fancy blossoms and tender leaves dies;
distress inks; vellum; twinkling H2Os; stately embossing folder; sentiment sticker.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

13 comments:

Aileen said...

So pretty Cathy love the bird, the colour is so pretty.

Brenda in IN said...

This reminds me of spring so it's nice to see that as we start into fall and winter. The bluebird is colored so well and I love the sprig of flowers.

Donna said...

Beautiful, Cathy. Really very pretty :)

Pat said...

This beautiful blue bird on the branch is so sweet and pretty Cathy and the embossed frame looks great with it. x

Sharyn Polesel said...

Sweet and beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

inkyfingy said...

A lovely card, Cathy. I love that branch die...I try hand cutting them and they are never as pretty as yours ;) Di xx

lostinpaper said...

So so pretty Cathy, what a gorgeous CAS design. You have reminded me that I need to get my die cuts out and play, for some reason I always seem to focus on stamps. Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing your card with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

Linda said...

What a beautiful CAS card Cathy and I love the sweet bluebird and those teeny flowers.

roffeycreations said...

Very pretty... Mxxx

laurie said...

This is so pretty Cathy! What a sweet bluebird.Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers!

Cat Craig said...

I am always at a loss with bird stamps; you have made a lovely card and your bird is perfect!

Julie B said...

Such a pretty understated card, love the bluebird, so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at HLS this month. :)

pinkbirdy said...

This is lovely!